Class III and IV Certified Weighing for ‘Pay-by-Weight’ collection.
Red Forge Certified Weighing Systems allow the user to legally charge by the weight of product that they are collecting or delivering. Accuracy is typically better than 1kg in 500kg on gradients of up to 1 in 20.
Developed and manufactured by Welvaarts in Holland, the Delta system can be used for multiple loadcell applications, from standard full body weighing to bin lifts, cranes or hookloaders to mention only a few. Bluetooth or wired options are available, as well as RFID tagging and GPS positional recording.
The system is installed at Red Forge’s premises in Redditch, by our own team of fully qualified, industry experienced engineers, to the highest possible standard. These systems are full European and UK weights and measured approved, and are fully CE marked.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Highly accurate on-board weighing allows the user to ‘charge-by-weight’.
- Full Body Weighing version allows axle load indication as additional feature.
- Uses the Delta display – designed from customer feedback for unrivalled ergonomics.
- User friendly operation.
- Full customer support service available.
- Instant data download to PC via data-card or GPRS.