Guide to Vehicle Weighing
How often have you heard excuses like these?
- But I don’t want to make two trips.
- There wasn’t a weighbridge near where I loaded.
- How am I supposed to know where the weight is on my vehicle?
- I thought this vehicle could carry 3.5 Tonnes.
- I was weighed when I left the depot and was ok, so why am I overloaded now?
- Just doing my job, how am I supposed to know the weight of what I’m picking up?
- Doesn’t look overloaded to me.
Download the PDF format of our Guide to Vehicle Weighing